Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Blog # 25: Sanctuary

 


        May every flower I bestow upon thee be no less than ethereal as the celestial ashes that aimlessly wanders the heavens above, and with every cosmic beat, I listen intently and earnestly to hear the rhythm of your soul intertwined with mine.
        May this be our sanctum, my beloved, our sacred covenant: a place to assuage your every crippling fear with my incompetent prose that fondles and lull your delicate cheeks, nose, eyes, hair, and lips till they fall fast asleep in my loving arms.
       May I linger far deeper into the recesses of your heart that even in the loneliest of night and day, you'd recollect how a lowly man of a humble origin loved you as though there was nothing before and after you.
        Darling, with a sickly pounding of my heart, I adorn you with a crown that is made from the ruins of what is left of my heart and soul.


                         Yours Eternally, K.C

0 comments:

Post a Comment