Sunday, January 16, 2022

Blog # 20: Puzzles and Pieces

 


    I liken you to a difficult puzzle to piece, though the instructions lay bare on your cheeks --- I remain dumbfounded as to why the way you chose to be what you are. Baffled though I was, I remain subjugated by an unforeseeable impetus that leads me right back to you. Perhaps, it is my vocation to devote entirely my life for you: it is, I think, quite intrapsychic in nature that has yet to find its resolution in you, that only in your arms alone will I ever find the answer. This, I think, is a dilemma that you will never understand nor comprehend.
You see, I've kept you so close into my heart that a seemingly innocuous shove could mean my demise, and despite this, you still are asleep, aren't you? Every single step I take is two steps backward and sidewards for you; you thither here and there to create the illusion of being everywhere yet nowhere, for what? Have I not said what your heart desires that I utter?
Should I wake you up with all the words that I still haven't said? Or should I caress you with tender touches, just to show you how it feels? Maybe I should act so cool like it is no big deal? But what can I say? I am truly, madly, deeply, and foolishly completely smitten with you. My beloved, I take refuge in your bosom, will you allow me? What a fool's game, indeed, for in puzzles and pieces, the only victor is you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment