Thursday, November 8, 2018

BLOG # 1: I AM SOMETHING

                                      
Image result for bird
If I would be given a chance to be something. I would like to be a bird. WHY?

because just like a butterfly birds can FLY (LOL). Seriously though, I want to be a bird.
Because birds can soar high into the sky without having to worry about anything but just the great and beautiful scenery of the earth.
Birds can easily escape all of their burdens by just flying away to a beautiful place.
unlike humans, we express our emotions through crying. And the worst part is, our problems don't always ends up easily. We tend to suffer almost all of the time.
Sometimes the pain never ENDS.
I wanna be a bird for just a few moments...
So i can escape this messed up world...
So i can have a peace of mind with nature..
So i can be FREE from all of  the problems in the WORLD.
So i  you'll asked me what i wanna be I WANT TO BE A "BIRD"....
IMAGE SOURCE:
https://www.audubon.org/bird-guide

0 comments:

Post a Comment